Blew & Associates, PA is an established national Land Surveying and Engineering firm that has been offering land surveying and design services for over
130 years and is seeking Land Surveying Crew Chief’s in multiple locations around the United States. Top candidates will be willing to travel, possess field
experience, have dependable track records, and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Manage a minimum of 3 survey field crews & prepare their field assignments.
- Perform detailed research at town, county, and state levels.
- Perform Calculations of quantities and volumes.
- Perform boundary, easement, deed, and title review.
- Communicate with crews daily to ensure each crew is on schedule and has each job’s specific requirements.
- Communicate with our scheduler when a crew gets ahead or behind their schedule for possible rescheduling.
- Communicate with our operations department if you need clarity on a job scope, what was bid, if title is inaccurate or need to be put in touch with the client directly.
- Use Blew’s database to log job status for every crew and job (QuickBase).
- Professional Land Surveyor (LS) or Land Surveyor Intern (LSI)
- Minimum of 5 years of field surveying experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management / office experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Carlson Survey
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Detail oriented
- Ability to take direction and grow with company.
BLEW & ASSOCIATES BENEFITS:
- 401(k) matching program: Blew & Associates Company Match 100% of your deferrals up to 3% of your compensation; plus 50% of your deferrals over 3% but that do not ex- ceed 5% of your compensation.
- Blew & Associates pays100% of Employee’s Health benefits- Medical, dental & vision (with optional family / dependent enrollment paid by employee at group rate).
- Per Diem for any overnight stay
- Holiday & Sick Pay
- Paid Vacations.
- Overtime incentives and bonuses based on performance