Blew & Associates, PA is an established national Land Surveying and Engineering firm that has been offering land surveying and design services for over 130 years and is seeking Land Surveying Crew Chief’s in multiple locations around the United States. Top candidates will be willing to travel, possess field experience, have dependable track records, be self-motivated, and driven to succeed.
- Manage a minimum of 3 survey field crews and prepare their field assignments.
- Perform detailed research at town, county, and state levels.
- Perform calculations of quantities and volumes.
- Perform boundary, easement, deed, and title reviews.
- Communicate with crews daily to ensure each crew is on schedule and has each job’s specific requirements.
- Communicate with our scheduler when a crew gets ahead or behind their schedule for possible rescheduling.
- Communicate with our operations department if you need clarity on a job scope, what was bid, if title is inaccurate, or need to be put in touch with the client.
- Use Blew’s database to log job status for every crew and job using Quickbase.
- Professional land surveyor (LS) or land surveyor intern (LSI).
- Minimum of 5 years of field surveying experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management and/or office experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Carlson Survey.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to take direction and grow with company.
BLEW & ASSOCIATES BENEFITS:
- 401(k) matching program: Blew & Associates company match 100% of your deferrals up to 3% of your compensation, plus 50% of your deferrals over 3% but that do not exceed 5% of your compensation.
- Blew & Associates pays 100% of employee’s health benefits including medical, dental, and vision (with optional family and/or dependent enrollment paid by employee at a group rate.
- Per diem for any overnight stay.
- Holiday pay.
- Sick pay.
- Paid vacations.
- Overtime incentives and bonuses based on performance.